Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Forest Fire Live @ The Appartment in Brooklyn NY



Forest Fire performes their song Fortune Teller at the Appartment January 5th 2008. Due to seeing my videos of Sharon I was invited by Michael Leviton to his and Leah Hayes apartment where they have monthly open mic.

People show up and get on a list and then perform a couple songs and there is tons of video and photography happening of it all. Check out The Appartment MySpace page.

To get all of the performances coming out of the Appartment go to their YouTube page.

And to get all of my videos go to my subscribe page.

Tech Notes:

This footage was shot in 720 24pn on the HVX-200 and color corrected in final cut studio with color correction filter lowering saturation and boosting mids and whites. I encoded the footage into the Apple TV codec using compressor and then changed the file name from a .m3v to a .mov and uploaded to Tubemogul.com where it was cross posted to my blip channel where I logged in and edited this HTML and then arincrumley.com and a few other sites got the cross post. Check my tutorial on this uploading and cross posting process.


No comments: